Student learning requirements
The student's learning requirements are summarised here:
- Systematic narrative review methodology.
- Critical literature review methodology.
- Qualitative analysis methodology skills, such as thematic analysis.
- Interview techniques.
- Query expansion techniques, using word2vec or similar.
- Methods for unsupervised topic classification, using latent Dirichlet allocation or similar.
- Statistical methods for evaluating performance of the topic classifier.
QI programme development
- Basic QI programme development skills.
- Group leadership and management skills.
- Group coordination and motivation skills.